Bravo Medias Emmy and James Beard Award-winning series Top Chef will premiere its 12th season in Boston on Wednesday, October 15th. Read More...
* The Witness: From the Balcony of Room 306 (8 pm/ET HBO2) For years, Rev. Samuel "Billy" Kyles wondered why he alone was with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel in Memphis when he was assassinated on April 4, 1968, at the age More »
* America's Got Talent (8/7c NBC) A contortionist break-dancer. An opera singer. A tenor trio. A golden-girl comic. Power tap-dancing siblings. These ace entertainers are among the final 10 acts who took the stage in Monday's last-chance performance episo More »
With Top Chef , the behemoth of all culinary competition shows, over for the season, televised-cooking addicts have a tough choice to make: wait it out for next season, or take a taste of something different? Probably the best known contender is Fox's Hel More »
* Leverage (9/8c TNT ) The cool and catchy con-job drama wends its way to its summer-season finale (which airs next week) with some good news: The series returns to conclude its second season this winter, and TNT has renewed the show for a third season. N More »
* Modern Family (9/8c ABC) Family ties can be some of the strongest bonds around, but when it comes to the Pritchett clan, they're more like a collection of unraveling loose ends. This is evident tonight when Gloria takes Claire's youngest daughter shoppi More »
* So You Think You Can Dance (8/7c Fox) It all started on Sept. 9 with the first round of auditions, but we've finally arrived on the magical night of the Season 6 finale. Six dancers have made it this far, but only one of them can be crowned America's fa More »
* Top Chef : Las Vegas (10/9c Bravo ) The heat turns up to the highest levels in the conclusion of the two-part Season 6 finale. In last week's cook-off for wine connoisseurs in Napa Valley, Jennifer created the feast with the least and was eliminated. Th More »