TV critic Dave Walker takes a look back at some of my favorite moments from the first season of "Treme" on HBO.
* The series-opening second-line that sounded like Rebirth
* The mid-premiere montage, set to Louis Prima's joyous "Buona Sera, " that concluded the series' first full day with a thrilling survey of its main characters
* Kermit Ruffins
* Big Chief Albert Lambreaux emerging from the shadows of a darkened street in full Mardi Gras Indian regalia
* The premiere-concluding jazz funeral
* "Treme's" sold-out benefit for the New Orleans Musicians' Clinic, which raised $76,000
* Janette's burned-eggs breakdown
* Deacon John
* That helicopter sound
* Allen Toussaint
To Read More Click Here.