The CW also had their upfront presentation for Fall today (along with ABC).
New shows for Fall:
1. The 90210 Spinoff, which is going to be called (creatively) 90210.
2. Surviving the Filthy Rich - This program is about an Ivy League grad who ends up becoming a live-in tutor for rich and obnoxious teenage girls (This sounds vaguely like The Nanny Diaries with teens, though hopefully it will be better than that movie...).
3. Stylista - This is a new reality competition from Tyra Banks and Ken Mok (the Top Model people) where participants will assist an editor at Elle magazine, with one being eliminated each week. The winner will receive a paid position at the magazine as well as other goodies.
1. Sunday is being sold to MRC - Media Rights Capital - who will be producing their own shows for the evening.
2. The Sunday comedy block will be moving to Fridays (wrestling is no longer on the CW).
4. As you have probably already heard, Reaper has been renewed and will return midseason.