This week TV did its best to impress us. Top Chef and Melrose Place shocked us with left-field developments. Monk's departure was both conclusive and heartfelt. SNL put its cast's prodigious comedy talents on display. And The Biggest Loser proved that changing one's body can change one's life. Welcome to Top Moments: Dressed to Impress Edition.
12. Best Debut: TNT's Men of a Certain Age takes a more dramatic route in its premiere, but Ray Romano & Co. are still good for a few laughs. When Joe (Romano) accidentally runs over a possum, he can't move on until he makes sure the creature is put out of its misery. So he runs over it again. And again. Joe feels great... until he sees the possum get up and walk away in his rearview mirror as he drives away. It's a metaphor, people!
11. Best Bad Guy: Though Top Chef's Kevin (and his beard!) were fan favorites, we had a hunch the win would go to a Voltaggio. But not Michael -- he's evil! Isn't he? After Season 6 villain claimed the prize, something came over him: actual human emotion. He wept like a little girl, but later said in interviews that he was just feeling bad that his brother Bryan didn't win.
10. Unhappiest Ending: After endlessly annoying back-and-forth on Brothers & Sisters, Justin and Rebecca finally lock eyes on the beach in Malibu and prepare to exchange vows. But before they can get to "I do," Kitty, who was hiding the news that her tumor had grown, colllapses on the sand. So much for the honeymoon!
9. Best Breakup: 90210's Annie finally knows that Jasper is a no-good drug dealer, but she's not the only one who knows stuff! After Annie gives Jasper the heave-ho, he reveals, with characteristic smarm/charm that he knows that Annie is the one who hit his homeless uncle with her car - and left him to die.
8. Best Discovery: On Dexter, Trinity proves it isn't impossible to outsmart Dexter when he follows him into the station and discovers he's part of the homicide team. In the nail-biting climax, the two lock eyes. "Hello, Dexter Morgan," says Trinity, reading Dexter's name off his badge.
To Read More Click Here.