Now that The Real Housewives of New York City's three-part reunion smackdown is done, we'd like to take this time to reflect on the lessons learned - for they were many. As for how many are actually useful, well, good luck with that.
1. Hate is part of the ecosystem on Kelly Bensimon's planet.
2. Systematic bullying is never OK. Nor are incoherent YouTube videos.
3. Gummi Bears are narcotics.
4. But they aren't a processed food. Again, on Kelly's planet.
5. Ramona Singer is "a little bit" psychic.
To Read More Click Here.