'Jon and Kate Plus 8' to End in November


Not enough footage has drawn "Jon & Kate plus 8" to hang up soon. The situation behind the production has forced the crew to stop filming the Gosselin family until a decision is made by a party, namely Jon Gosselin. The father of eight has banned cameras from entering his property and filming his kids because, as he told Larry King earlier this month, they could be "detrimental" to them.


With only a few new footage left, TLC can only manage to live it up to mid/late November. The network, according to E! Online, has confirmed this ending although no official statement has been made yet.


Radar Online which was first to report this, quoted a source as saying "Obviously they are not shooting anymore so they are taking what they have and seeing how many more episodes they can get out of it." The source added, "TLC has no plans to film unless the situation is resolved".


The network itself released a statement on October 1, making it clear that Jon is still under exclusive contract with TLC. Should Jon change his mind, the network will begin production on "Kate Plus 8" which is focusing more at Kate Gosselin and her struggle to be single parent. Consequently, there will be less of Jon on the show. However, Jon told Entertainment Tonight that he will "continue on television" and is "not worried about future employment."


Source Here

Comments

Want to comment on this? First, you must log in to your SideReel account!