Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice spoilers don't always intertwine, but tonight, when the characters from both are on screen (and hooking up) with each other, they do!
Below are a couple of excerpts from EW's spoiler Q&A this morning.
We suggest if you are looking to keep the events of this evening a surprise, particularly involving the romantic dalliances of Dr. McSteamy, you not read past the picture ...
* Things will heat up between Sam and Addison on Private Practice. Starting this evening, when he gets jealous of Mark, and again in February.
* Their guilty consciences will prove a major obstacle, however, as will the added complication involving another doctor waiting in the wings!
* Mark and Lexie are over. Done. The lovers will break things off this week, but their single status doesn't really become official 'til next week.
* That's when word of their respective dalliances comes to light. Interestingly, someone's reportedly not as upset by this as you might think.
* Katherine Heigl returns to the set in late February, so Izzie should likely be back on a regular basis in episodes airing in March or April.