With the 4 year gap and the show as a whole theres a number of things we never found out, they might not be important details but i'd still like to know.
1. Why and how did Karen get back with Andy and why did they sail to tree hill for the Lucas/Lindsey wedding?
2. Why did Skills and Bevin break up?
3. What happened to Mouths grandfather; did he die and if not why did Mouth not think of him when he moved for his job?
4. Whitey was a mentor for Nate and Lucas, why don't they keep in touch?
5. Were Dans businesses sold when he went to prison and if so where did the money go?
6. How come Fergie and Junk didn't manage to finally find a longterm relationship in the four year gap?
7. Do they really expect us to believe that Jamie's only five when Jacksons at least ten?
8. Did Jake end up with custody of Jenny and how did their lives turn out - i know theres rumours that he's coming back some time but him and Peyton were so close and they parted as friends so why didn't they keep in touch?
these questions may never be answered but hey, feel free to make up your own answers or add your own questions! =)