So I'm sure you guys are missing our beautiful friends in Scranton, PA as much as I am, so I thought to pass the time and help with the loneliness, I'd make up some trivia for everyone. Hope you enjoy it! You can tell us how you did or comment on the post if you want. I'll post the answers soon.
1. Once, Andy called me Big Turkey. Who am I?
2. What is Pam's middle name?
3. On second life, what is Philly Jim's last name? (It's not Halpert)
4. What is Roy's last name.
5. Dwight keeps many weapons in the office. One of them is in a folder in the filing cabinet under what name?
6. At the first Christmas party, how many bottles of vodka does Michael bring. (Hint: It's enough to get everyone plastered)
7. What song does Karen sing at Phyllis's wedding?
8. What did Pam put on her hot dog that she thought was catsup?
9. How many people are transferred from Stanford to Scranton (including Jim)?
10. What kind of flowers did Roy get Pam for their prom?
11. During diversity day (part II), what nationality is Meredith supposed to be?
12. What is Toby's daughter's name?
13. Name three thing Jim puts into Pam's teapot as bonus christmas gifts?
14. What is the name of the client in The Client?
15. In what episode do you find out that Dwight and Angela are dating? Who is the first one to notice?
16. What is the name of the a cappella group Andy was in at Cornell?
17. In Health Care, who writes that they have a Government created Killer Nano-Robot infection?
18. Who has dermatitis?
19. Whose birthdays are during birthday month? (Extra Schrute Bucks for knowing why there is a mistake about birthday month)
20. What is the ratio of Stanley Nickels to Schrute Bucks?
21. What song does Michael do his "dance" to on the boat?
22. How many episodes and which ones are Katy in?
23. How many episodes and which ones are Carol in?
24. When the Office is betting, what 2 out of the 6 romantic comedies do we hear Kelly talk about while explaining how netflix works?
25. What kind of a trophy does Kelly win at the Dundies? What does it say?
26. What, according to Prison Mike, is the food like in prison?
27. During Ryan's story in Grief Counseling, he says that his cousin is named...
28. What kind of food does Andy, Karen, and Jim get when they do order form consolidation?
29. What is Dwight's favorite song?
30. What is the name of Michael and Jim's waitress when they go to Hooters?
31. What is the name of Michael, Andy, Dwight, and Jim's waitress when they go to Benihana?
32. In Basketball, Jim wears a Scranton tee-shirt. This shirt is warn again in another episode by someone else. Who is this person? (this one's really hard!) (that's what she said)
33. Here's an easy one to ease the pain from the last. What is Pam's favorite flavor yogurt?
34. What is the name of Andy's girlfriend who's in high school and a part time frozen-yogurt chef?
35. Name two songs Andy and Jim have sung together.
36. What is the name of the club where Michael and Dwight go to party with Ryan in the city?
37. What is the charm on Pam's gold necklace?
38. Roy said he was going to get Pam an iPod for Christmas. What does he end up getting her?
39. In Conflict Resolution, Jim changes 3 things to Dwight's I.D. badge. What are they?
40. What was Dwight's great-grandfather's name?
41. Why was dwight shunned from the age of four until his sixth birthday?
42. Pam got into art school! Yay Pam! What is the name of the school she will be attending?
43. What is the name of Michael's step-dad?
44. Who tells Pam that he's really missed their friendship after Pam's awesome speech at the beach?
45. How many years has Andy been carrying an engagement ring in his wallet for?
46. What are Pam's top 6 movies? (Her favorite is never mentioned so just #s 6-2)
47. When Michael, Dwight, and Jim go on a "panty-raid" to Utica they wear warehouse uniforms. Wha