This is why i have become to dislike Grey's anatomy.
1. lisie was friends with geroge for almost a year, george gets married and was happy, lisie didn't like that, managed to break them up, then broke up with george.
2. Mcdreamy is a divorcee because his wife cheated on him. However he is willing to marry whenever she wants, suicidal-unstable-father issues-Merideth build a home for her and be patient with her.
3. Mcsteamy who is a sex-craving, sex maniac and will have sex with almost any woman, starts to feel depressed cause women are treating him like a whore and not talking to him.
4. the women who slept with Mcsteamy are complaining and didn't like the fact that Mcsteamy was having more than 1 one-night-stand they threw a strike canceling his surgeries.
5. While cristine is impaled with an icicle, merideth is poking her to tell her if she does or does not believe for real that she should be with mcdreamy or not. Christine shows compassion and answers diplomaticly while in pain and impaled.
anyone else feeling this series has taken incredible tolls? to the extreme?
anyone else annoyed this series began nicely and ended up a chickflick with personalities that reflect women desire?
everywoman i know wants a guy who will stay with them no matter what. (mcdreamy) every woman who has a slutty side wants to be justified and get revenge on men for treating them as the sluts they are (mcsteamy). most women hate it when a new brawd comes along and shes just damn cool (hostility of lisie towards tores and her ruining the marriage).
show me a straight guy who would watch this ocean of estrogen for more than 5 episodes. It became a damn chickflick, don't you feel atleast a tad insulted that you have been stereotyped once more?