'The Exes' Premiere: Most Embarrassing Cause Of Fire Ever

The guys accidentally broke her vibrator, so they decided to fix it up. But why just fix it when you can "supercharge" it! Unfortunately, when Holly plugged it in, sparks started shooting out of her bedroom outlet and she suddenly had the most embarrassing reason in the world for why a fire started.

Thankfully, she found out from the condo board that it was the building's old wiring that caused the fire and not her vibrator. Embarrassment avoided. Until...

Read More...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/the-exes-vibrator-condo-fire-video_n_3470301.html?utm_hp_ref=tv

Comments

Want to comment on this? First, you must log in to your SideReel account!