1. Michael has been overused and lacks any real depth and his evil just seems watered down compared to replicators and the wraith.
2. The wraith have been watered down as well , threatwise. They just seem like sideshow fodder for the SG team to beat on now.
3. I would like to see a bigger threat that starts a story arc again. I don't like random "alien made us all sick" stories every 3 episodes. They are the show killers that eventually cancel a series.
4. I watch this show and the "wonder" of what they will find at the other side of the gate is kinda gone. It's always a wraith incursion or a disease......or a cure for a disease no one gets until they find the possible cure....wtf.
5. Teyla apparently screwin some dude offworld and getting pregnant was the dumbest thing they coulda done with the show, her character is kinda useless as a main member of the group, she holds no appeal as a love interest to any of the team, and they overused her wraith dna so much that no one in my house cares what shes doing in an episode.
6. Basically this show is the same type of show as Dr. Who, yet they aren't playing to the strengths of DW. Seems like they are trying to wind the show down to end it with filler episodes now.