i just have some questions âº....
1. what happenes to azula?
2. what happenes to the previous firelord?
3.why was azula so crazy in the last episode??
4. I thought that aang couldnt go into the avatar state anymore? how is he able to?
Please login to report a comment.
Please choose a reason why this comment is inappropriate.
Let us know why you think this comment is inappropriate.
1. She stays locked up until she is cured by a psychiatrist. We might find out in the planned animated movies.
2. He stays locked up. Simple as that. He is a war criminal.
3. The mind is a complex thing and many situations could have caused it; one being that she was already maniacal to start with and the mixture of absolute power and her own inner demons just sent her over the edge. Being beaten by her brother didn't help her mind in the end too.
4. The wound on his back, blocked up his chakra, so he couldn't go avatar, but when he was slammed into the rock by Phoenix King, it freed up his chakra and everything worked again. Its like when you eat alot at a free all you can eat buffet and you feel so full and sluggish, then you take a big crap and you feel a whole lot better.
Hope that helps.
For # 3 I think here friends turning on her had a big impact to her mental health, and as for #4 I think the last comment is way off base. It seems to me that the big lion-turtle thing cured him when he was showing him how to bend the energy in others bodies.
Your right, for the longest time Aang could not go into the Avatar state due to his blocked Chakra. The ancient Lion-Turtle healed Aang. When Aang was slamed into the rock it only triggered the Avatar States self defense mechanism. When it was first described to him by Roku it was described as exactly that, a self defense measure granting the avatar immeasurable power, that's all.
You know, about that lion turtle, I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Because of his voice.Was it just me?