Aside from the fact that this episode was hilarious (as usual) did anyone notice...
1) Pam's new overly confident personality (and is it me or did she get a boob job)
2) When Angela called Andy "honey" (which is odd for her character since she has never showed compassion for another human being EVER) -Dwight doesnt count
3) Michael couldn't pronounce "axis" correctly
4) "Your the silent killer"...
5) Jim's shiver of fear from Pam's threatful kiss
6) Andy: Daaaarn
7) How ridiculously EASY it is to whoo Michael
8) Michael- Chivalry is not dead after all
9) When Michael catches himself almost saying Hi to Toby
10) That Hank (the security guard) knew what a surplus was and Michael didnt
11) How Michael continuous to eat...and CHOKE on his Tiramisu when talking, not realizing until the third time around that he should stop eating while talking
12) That Michael must have walked out of Burlington Coat Factory wearing the hideous bear-like fur jacket