WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP RETURNS TO COMIC-CON IN 2009
WITH STAR-STUDDED LINEUP FEATURING A RECORD 11 SHOWS
Stars and Creators of "The Big Bang Theory," "Chuck," "Eastwick," "Fringe," "Human Target," "Past Life," "Smallville," "Supernatural," "V," "Vampire Diaries" and "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Descend on San Diego for Panel Sessions, Media Appearances and Autograph Signings
Warner Bros. Entertainment's Two-Story, Nearly 3,000-Square Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos and Numerous Giveaways, Including the Studio's Exclusive Comic-Con Bags
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) returns to Comic-Con International: San Diego in 2009 with a star-studded lineup featuring a Studio-record 11 series that will be showcased in panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings throughout the convention. For continuing info on the Studio's plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom. WBTVG [has also launched] a Con-related website at TheWB.com/ComicCon.
Series and selected stars and creators (*) scheduled to attend include:
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can't-miss, nearly 3,000-square foot, two-story booth on the convention floor. Booth activities and tons of giveaways include:
* Exclusive Comic-Con Bags: A limited number of the Studio's signature, oversized tote bags-- called the Con's "ubiquitous accessory" by Entertainment Weekly-- will be distributed exclusively at the WBE booth
* "Where the Wild Things Are": Step into the world of the Wild Things in a re-creation of their ultimate fort.
* "Shorts": Beware of the Giant Booger Monster. Pick it if you dare!
* "LEGO Rock Band": Jump onto the LEGO-inspired stage and be amongst the first to play the upcoming game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, the LEGO Group, Harmonix and MTV Games
* Exclusive "Harry Potter" giveaway items
* Autograph signings, photo opportunities, game demonstrations and much more!
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTV and Comic-Con host a three-hour evening event screening of the pilot episodes of the highly anticipated new midseason action-adventure series "Human Target" (based upon a DC Comics graphic novel), a reimagining of the groundbreaking miniseries "V," and new drama "The Vampire Diaries" (based upon the best-selling book series by L.J. Smith).
FRIDAY, JULY 24
* "Batman: The Brave and the Bold": screening complete "Mayhem of the Music Meister" episode, which features the voice of Neil Patrick Harris ("Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, "How I Met Your Mother")
* New series "Past Life": screening complete pilot in session
SATURDAY, JULY 25
* New series "Eastwick": screening complete pilot in session
* New series "Human Target": screening complete pilot in session
* New series "V": screening complete pilot in session
* New series "Vampire Diaries": screening complete pilot in session
SUNDAY, JULY 26
Press Release and photo courtesy of Warner Bros.