The Office brings us moments that make us laugh, make us cry, and best of all, moments that make us laugh so hard we're crying... or perhaps ROFL-ing, if you internet junkies will! (For those of you non-junkies, that would be rolling on the floor laughing - now you can keep up with the cool kids of the '90s.)
Here are SideReel's favorite ROFL Office moments from over its 4 1/2 fun-tastic seasons - comment with your own favs!
1. Fired Up Intro to "Stress Relief" - Dwight purposefully sets a fire leading to Oscar climbing up into the ceiling, Angela begging for Oscar to take her then throwing her file cabinet hidden cat up into the ceiling only to fall back out another panel, and then Stanley having a heart attack! - 4.13, Stress Relief.
2. Jim faxes Dwight from Dwight's future self - Much hilarity ensues, including Future Dwight telling Present Dwight that the coffee is poisoned, so he tackles Stanley to stop him from drinking it. - 3.7, Branch Closing
3. Dwight "saves" the office from a big, bad bat - When a bat gets into the office, everyone freaks out and Jim pretends the bat bit him and acts like he's turning into a vampire, then Dwight catches the bat - but traps Meredith's head in a garbage bag with the bat in the process. - 3.17, Business School
4. Michael mass-emails a racy photo of Jan from their love-fest - Michael finally gets the insane woman of his dreams with their vacation hook-up, and then accidentally emails a "racy" photo from their trip to the warehouse guys. They send it to everyone and blow it up poster-size for the warehouse. - 3.11, Back from Vacation
5. Pam gets drunk at the Dundies - After a fight with Roy, Pam decides to have fun at the Dundies with too many drinks, leading to kissing Jim and a big topple off the Chili's bar stool! - 2.1, The Dundies
6. Dwight and Jim form an alliance - When Dwight comes to Jim worried about the downsizing rumors and asks Jim to form an alliance Survivor-style, what choice could Jim make but to take the ultimate prank opportunity? - 1.4, The Alliance
7. Dwight's Speech - Dwight is named Salesman of the Year and goes from nervous about the speech to rousing as he takes Jim's fake advice to pound and yell a lot and actually captures the crowd... except jealous Michael. 2.17, Dwight's Speech
8. Jim puts Andy's phone in the ceiling - Andy's annoying a capella ringtone brings on a classic Jim and Pam prank as they steal Andy's phone, toss it into the ceiling and lead to a small over-reaction by Andy as he can't find his ringing phone. 3.14, The Return
9. Andy and Dwight's Prius fight over Angela - When Andy finally finds out about Angela and Dwight's affair, he insists he and Dwight have a duel in the parking lot. When Dwight goes out to fight, he sees a note on the bushes and Andy pulls up behind him and starts "ramming" Dwight with his Prius - hey, it's silent under 5 mph! - 5.11, The Duel
10. Michael sets up a "Fun Run" to find the cure for rabies - After discovering Meredith has rabies post-hitting her with his car, Michael decides to right the "office curse" by finding the (unneeded) cure for rabies. - 4.1, Fun Run