...as the great Joss Whedon once said.
WTF happened to Heroes?
This used to be a great, exciting and entertaining show - in Season 1.
Season 2 sucked big time but I thought Ill give it another try as I like season 1 so much.
In season 3 as they called it "Villains", I had high hopes. But now what ?
Whats with all this back an forth, everyone is a villain now? So all people actually let their dark side take over, the one ring to rule them ?
What happened to the writing, where is the central theme, the acting doesnt seem to fit to the characters, Hiro is the best example.
1. Claire turning bad, sorry this is a joke.
2. Parkman on his search for himself with a whodoo man in Africa, sorry I just laughed out loud.
3. Sylar, oh my god, this is the best one, Sylar turning into a Housewife/dad, this IS ridiculous !
4. Nathan is president AND Claires FATHER, Ã¤hhh, guys are you serious ?
5. Poor sweet Suresh turning into the creature from the Swamp?
6. AND last but not least Adam/Kenseis return, hello?
A great show is about good storytelling first, in this case it seems as the writers want to much in too short time. Instead of keeping it simple, they blow up their stories synthectically. Why, there is no need for it.
In memorandum of FIREFLY - a incredible show that proved that good storytelling, believable cast, charme and witty humour is enough, no gamesmanship needed.