This season of prison break has really dissapointed me so far because it has become more and more unrealistic. there ae a few things that have been bugging me so far.
1. if agent self's contact knew he was being monitered on the phone wouldnt he have chosen a better hiding place..afterall he did work for the company and knew what they were capable of.
2. the whole...'i can't tell you over the phone thing' (in reference to the where abouts of the building which decodes scylla when speaking to agent self) was irritating
3. when wyatt (or whatever the company's hitman is called) killed agent self's contact why didnt he wait to see who hired him.
4. if wyatt was such a good hitman why was he unable to tail sara without being seen.
5. why do none of the key holders seem to know what the convicts look like; after all they were the once taht set lincoln up and they spent a good year chasing them you would think they would atleast know what lincoln and micheal look like.
6. whats going on with lj and sofia; are they going to make an appearance at all (not that it would make a big difference lol)
7. the nose bleeds..whats with that
8. wyatt...(dont get me started)
just had to get a few things of my chest.. am i the only one who feels this way. i really enjoyed seasons 1, 2 and 3 especially. i like prison break because it seemed raw and edgy when it 1st came out..it has become a budget espoinage tv movie and it just seems like a lame version of oceans 11. im not gona give up though because i love wentworth the 3rd lol...i hope this is the last season because where else can they take it. lets hope they give it a good send off.