Last night the cast of 90210 gathered at the Peach Pit as part of this January's TCA Press Tour. The scene was crowded but the starlets were gracious and ready to chat about the show and what an incredible year they've had. Jason Priestley mostly stuck to his corner table outside while the new stars bounced around the room. Jennie Garth is excited that the 90210 wardrobe is better these days and happily revealed that Tori Spelling is definitely appearing on the show. Check out what Jennie, Shenae Grimes and AnnaLynne McCord had to say:
* Jennie Garth on New 90210 vs old 90210: "I like being older. And I like having learned. Oh I get to dress way better now than I did before. I dress classier a little more mature, which I like."
* On being a mentor: "I hope so, I hope I impart some of Kelly's Wisdom that she's gained from her jouney."
* On Tori Spelling returning: "Yes!"
* Shenae on her year: "A crazy whirlwind that I never imagined."
* On expecting her fame: "It's a lot of the cliches that I didn't think were true. I really didn't expect it to ever happen to me. It seemed too far from my world. So the fact that it did was shocking, but it did and it's not that bad and I'm doing alright so it's not a big deal."
* On highlights of her year: "Oh my god, my job! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have a job I get to go to every day and I love everybody that I work with and it's my dream of what I wanted to do and where I wanted to do it. I've always drempt of being in LA let alone coming out here with a job already it's crazy, I can't believe it."
* On playing Annie: "We had a similar kind of life changing experience happen when the show started so we've been on a similar journey just trying to figure out who we want to be here and what we want people to know about us and what we want to know about people and who we can trust and that's a big part of the game - meeting new people and figuring it out, so I'm definitely going along the road with her."
* Annalynne on her initial reservations to take the part: "I was coming off of Nip/Tuck and I really wanted to move into film. I have FOC issues - fear of commitment. Signing a big 5-6 year contract was scary, but it's been such a great opportunity and I've had so much fun and I'm so happy to be in the middle of it. We're done with the season now so it's really cool."
* On her other projects: "My agents are working hard, but if I don't have the exact project that I really want and if I don't really believe in it I'm just going to take a break, go abroad, maybe go to Europe, Asia. I want to make sure that my next move is strategic."