Meghan McCain Nearly Overdosed on Xanax, Wants to Be Honest About Her Flaws (VIDEO)


The 2008 presidential election was a bumpy road for a lot of people. Liberals were freaked out by the possibility of a Sarah Palin vice-presidency. Conservatives were freaked out by the prospect of an Obama presidency. (And they're still pretty upset about this concept, if recent events are any indication.) But one person nearly died from a drug overdose as a result of 2008 election-year-stress. And that person was ... Meghan McCain.


On 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!), John McCain's daughter showed up to discuss her involvement in the campaign. She revealed that a friend had given her the prescription drug Xanax, and that the instructions on the drugs said "FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY."


To Read More Click Here.

Comments

Want to comment on this? First, you must log in to your SideReel account!