Dancing with the Stars returns to ABC for its new season on September 21st!
This season brings us the show's largest cast ever - 16 celebrities - as well as a new and exciting twist - 3 consecutive weeks of double eliminations!
Today, host Tom Bergeron revealed the 16 new competitions. Check 'em out:
1. Kathy Ireland, supermodel, author and fashion CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide
2. Macy Gray, Grammy-winning singer
3. Melissa Joan Hart, actress
4. Mya, R&B singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, actor-comedian and son of Season 2's George Hamilton
6. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer and brother of Season 5's Marie Osmond
9. Kelly Osbourne, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Debi Mazar, Entourage star
11. Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, 11-time Olympic medalist in swimming
13. Joanna Krupa, model; most recently seen on ABC's The Superstars
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
16. Tom DeLay, former House majority leader
Who do you think will be this season's strongest competitors? Who will be the first person eliminated (*cough*, Tom DeLay)?
Source: TV Guide