Spoilers for Chuck vs. the Colonel
Tonight's episode of Chuck - Chuck vs the Colonel - was easily one of my favorite episodes of any TV series that I have seen this season. It was so good in fact, that I find myself wondering how next week's season finale can possibly top it (which, mind you, creator Josh Schwartz has referred to as "game changing" on multiple occasions).
But seriously...how awesome was tonight's episode of Chuck?
Things that were awesome (in no particular order):
1. "I am offering you assistant manager. Will you be my ass man?" - Emmett to Morgan
2. Chuck pauses sex with Sarah to go get some...protection...only to to find a condom IOU from Morgan in his wallet.
3. Casey vs. the radiator
4. Awesome finds out Chuck's secret. Chuck asks him to be...Awesome...about it.
5. Jeff gets high on Casey's chloroform supply.
6. Casey ends up helping Chuck and Sarah rescue his father (Chuck: "Casey? Would you like to help us rescue my father?"); after all...he gave his word.
7. Morgan quits the Buy More to become a Benihana chef in Hawaii. He exits...shirtless. Slow. Clap.
8. Big Mike spoofs Godfather.
9. Airstrike! Explosions! (But don't count Roark out just yet...)
10. The Intersect is exported from Chuck's head!!!
So...what was your favorite part of tonight's Chuck? What are your predictions for next week's season finale? How big of a depression will you sink into if Chuck is not renewed for a 3rd season?