This week of television is brimming with awesome things. This year's February sweeps have been relocated to March, so all of our favorite shows will be loaded up with fun guest stars and big plots beginning this week! 10 things we are most excited for:
1. New episodes of How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory! After a month off for the former and half that for the latter, it's exciting to see 2 of the best comedies on TV back with new episodes.
2. Premiere of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon! I was as quick with the Jimmy Fallon Haterade as anyone else, but his pre-show vlogs have been progressively improving, so much so that I am kind of excited for tonight's premiere. Remember, all late night hosts need some time to find their rhythm...
3. The return of Reaper! Reaper fans have been patiently waiting for months and the show is finally back with a cleverly Star Wars referenced episode title, "A New Hope".
4. New cycle of America's Next Top Model! I am devastated that my favorite reality TV show, Top Chef, has finished up, but luckily my 2nd fave, Top Model, is back with a 2 hour premiere for its new cycle this Wednesday!
5. Lost! - Needs pretty much no introduction (it has been that awesome lately)...just a disclaimer that you better soak up this all new Sawyer-centric episode as the show is breaking next week.
6. Make Me a Supermodel 2 premieres on Bravo! It's kind of the poor woman's ANTM, but I'm a sucker for any model-themed reality TV. This Wednesday, Make Me a Supermodel returns, and with a replacement co-host for Tyson Beckford; perhaps she's more exciting than the rather dry Nikki Taylor.
7. Top Chef Reunion episode! Watch the inevitable crowning of Fabio as this season's Fan Favorite and find out whatever juicy dirt Bravo has been saving up for us during this run of Top Chef.
10. New York, New York on Friday Night Lights! If you're watching FNL this season on NBC as I am (as opposed to in the Fall on DirecTV), this Friday's episode sends beloved paraplegic quarterback Jason Street off to New York.
What are you most looking forward to on television this week?