Rovi Corporation and its corporate affiliates (“Rovi”) respect the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe in good faith your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following to Rovi’s Copyright Agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works, a listing of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Rovi to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient for Rovi to contact you: name, address, phone number and email address;
- A statement, made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Rovi’s Copyright Agent can be contacted as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
2830 De La Cruz Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Please address all notices to the “Copyright Agent” and write “Copyright Notice” in the subject line.
Rovi Corporation RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF SideReel USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.