April 4, 2016

TBS ordered 26 more episodes of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.

Comments

4 comments

Large dscn0206
×

What's wrong with this comment?

Let us know why you think this comment is inappropriate.

Apr 5, 2016 5:28PM EDT

Yes, please.

Large sidereelzaz 350sqr
×

What's wrong with this comment?

Let us know why you think this comment is inappropriate.

zazerhContributor
Apr 4, 2016 2:07PM EDT

This just made my week! She is crushing it!

Large screenshot  147
×

What's wrong with this comment?

Let us know why you think this comment is inappropriate.

TelevisionFanboyContributor
Apr 4, 2016 8:44PM EDT

Big score for the funny women of the world! And for all of the viewers who can plainly see, Samantha is Queen Bee!

Large curious kitten
×

What's wrong with this comment?

Let us know why you think this comment is inappropriate.

Apr 18, 2016 5:33PM EDT

This show should be on TV 5 nights a week, or at a minimum 4 nights. Sam begins where the Daily Show left off. By the way, the Daily Show absolutely sucks donkeys. Trevor Noah is failure, he can't tell a joke to save his life, steps on 95% of the punch lines, and the other 5% are meh. Why they thought a foreigner was equipped to take on such an important show, is beyond me. I've stopped watching that POS show months ago. Way to Go Sam Bee!

Want to comment on this? First, you must log in to your SideReel account!