Who will be schooling who on the ways of the parquet? ABC's Dancing with the Stars (premiering Season 8 on Monday, March 9) has revealed the pro pairings for its new roster of celeb hoofers, and it looks a little something like this:
* Belinda Carlisle will make a Go-Go of it with Jonathan Roberts, who is back for his sixth season.
* Funnyman David Allen Grier hopes to do some serious footwork with Kym Johnson, also back for her sixth turn.
* Jewel is out to sparkle with So You Think You Can Dance alum/Dancing newcomer Dmitry Chaplin at her side.
* Shawn Johnson will get help in her bid for perfect routines from Mark Ballas.
* Lil' Kim hopes to get a big boost from reigning champ Derek Hough.
* Sex and the City: The Movie's Gilles Marini gets to call sexy two-time champion Cheryl Burke partner.
* Ty Murray has a jewel of a partner in Chelsie Hightower, another So You Think You Can Dance alum and Dancing first-timer.
* Steve-O will have a hard time making a jack... fool of himself, with Lacey Schwimmer at his side.
* Nancy O'Dell will be provided Access to the secrets of ballroom dance by Tony Dovolani, back for his seventh season.
* Lawrence Taylor will tackle the tough moves with Edyta Sliwinska, the only pro to compete in all eight seasons of Dancing with the Stars.
* Apple Computers alum Steve Wozniak has a peach of a pro to work with in Karina Smirnoff.
* And as previously announced, country crooner Chuck Wicks is teamed with his girlfriend and two-time champ Julianne Hough, while Denise Richards' wish came true when she was paired with her "Maksy-Pooh" aka Maksim Chmerkovskiy.