Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney from the previous season of The Bachelor got married on a two-hour special episode of the reality show on ABC Monday evening.
This event was notable for several reasons:
* The wedding actually took place February 27.
* It poured relentlessly that day in Southern California.
* They became the first couple in the 13-season history of The Bachelor to actually tie the knot (Trista Rehn wed Ryan Sutter following The Bachelorette).
* Still, no Bachelor star has married his final rose recipient (Jason actually chose Melissa Rycroft on the show, only to turn around and dump her for Molly).
* No way Jake Pavelka is becoming the first, either. We're just surprised he wasn't among the 100 Bachelor alumni on hand to watch this intimate ceremony.
To Read More Click Here