Week two of Dancing with the Stars is about to come to a close but before it does, we must say goodbye to one more couple. Some might say that tonight's elimination is obvious, but you never know how the public scores will affect our dancers. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, I'm 90% positive that Kathy Ireland will be going home tonight. She hasn't connected with her partner Tony Dovolani yet and I'm afraid it's too late. Like I said, I could be wrong but I guess we'll just wait and see.
To remind you, the Dancing with the Stars judges' rankings are:
1. Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff - Quick Step = 27 points
1. Mya and Dmitry Chaplin - Jive = 27 points
3. Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson - Jive = 25 points
6. Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo - Quick Step = 21 points
6. Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Tango = 21 points
6. Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer - Quick Step = 21 points
8. Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova - Quick Step = 20 points
8. Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough - Jive = 20 points
12. Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya - Tango = 19 points
12. Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas - Jive = 19 points
12. Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower - Jive = 19 points
12. Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel - Tango = 19 points
14. Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani - Quick Step = 18 points
14. Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke - Tango = 18 points
There were so many ties this week. Honestly, without Len Goodman, the judges all go soft. If you want a more accurate depiction of the performances last night, check out our performance rankings.
Anyways, we're off! Once again, Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris introduce the 14 couples and then we go through a recap of the performances last night. Mya and Dmitry Chaplin's Jive wins Judge's pick this week. And they do an amazing repeat performance. Go Team DMya!
The first safe couples are:
Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
Mya and Dmitry Chaplin
Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
I'm going to honest and say that I have no idea who Joss Stone is. It's okay music I suppose. I mean I would never listen to it. But then again, I'm in to Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Lea Michele, and Black Eyed Peas at the moment.
There's a montage about the new dance studio that Dancing with the Stars made for all the contestants. It's boring. And way too long. I don't want to know about the colors of the walls you dance next to. Donny feels like they're all "Osmonds." That's scary. 14 Osmonds? Wait, 28 Osmonds. They contestants spy and gossip and dance. Boring. I like it when they fight with each other. I love it when they flirt with each other. Where's that?
To Read More Click Here.