* Reaper will be back a couple of weeks earlier than originally planned, with a new premiere date of March 3. It's also switching times, moving to 8 p.m., which is noteworthy because it will put it directly up against That Which Cannot Be Defeated, American Idol.
* The other part of that announcement is that 90210 will move to 9 p.m. starting March 3. It makes more sense there, I think. That also means it will be protected from Idol, which might give it a better chance at good ratings and renewal for next season.
* Meanwhile, the finale of Privileged will air Feb. 24. That seems so soon!
* All 13 episodes of Reaper will air in a row, ending May 26.
* 90210 will basically take the month of March off. It'll be in repeats starting Feb. 17, but it will be back March 31 with eight new episodes in a row. The first-season finale is set for May 19.
What do you all make of the moves? Is there more good news or bad news for Reaper? And can you believe we only have a few weeks left of Privileged?