Legendary -wait for it- dary Things We Learned on Last Night's How I Met Your Mother:
1. The last time Stella had sex (5 years ago.. in 2003):
-The movie Seabiscuit had just galloped into theaters.. and our hearts.
-The world was just learning about SARS.
-"The Da Vinci Code" had just come out.. (not the movie. The book.)
2. We never use the word "bro" in the name of a failed democratic vice presidential candidate.
3. Nose bleeds that correspond with erections are funny.
4. Earthquakes are nature's vibrators.
5. Make sure if you reveal personal information about your girlfriend to your friends (which you SHOULDN'T) that they don't tell your girlfriend they know.
6. The three beginner techniques for picking up a woman at a bar:
- Isolate her from her friends
- Repeat her name in conversation
- Subtly put her down.*
*This does not include calling a girl a "fat, ugly whore."
7. There are better things about koala bears than their delicious meat.
8. There is no bro as good as Ted. Especially Randy.
9. Even with tons of anticipation, losing your virginity (the sequel) can still be good! :)
Not my favorite episode this season, but at least we learned some valuable lessons!