The makers have successfully got me concerned for the future again! Not the future of the world though. That I think will be taken care of. But, about the future of the characters. From the looks of it, this season might be more about who's the villain and who will be the hero. There are interesting story lines and some very interesting "line's" that leave you wondering...who all are connected in this maze of characters? More interestingly, how?!
I am glad that Bob is taken care of and more than happy with Angela Petrelli stepping into his shoes. But, its absolutely irritating for the older generation to throw their weight around when they can't even pluck the hair off of a super human. I wish the makers reveal something compelling about these people.
Many characters which looked like they were ended in season 2 come back about which I am really not thrilled. I gave a sigh of relief when Niki's character ended last season but for some reason Ali is back as a new character! I am honestly bored of seeing the same faces. Unless there is some mind-blowing reason behind it, this recycling of actors might look mindless. I believe the show needs something new. Speaking of which, the "load runner" character was interesting. And, Suresh with powers?(reminded me of Spidy for a bit) Awesome!
Anyhow...the show looks okay...it did not meet my expectations. Left a lot of questions unanswered like,
1) Who was angela petrelli talking to at the end of last season? Wheres the connection to what she said? Hope they show this in the future.
2) How does she know Peter isn't present peter?
3) Who is the light? (Please, not Claire...)
4) Whats up with Claire's invincible nonsense?
5) Why did Peter just watch as a girl is being burned at the end? Did he lose his powers? What did Future-Peter do to old-himslef?
6) Who healed Nathan if Linderman is just a ghost or what is Linderman?
7) How come 'scar-face' peter still exists after changing the future? Since that future is no more, shouldn't he vanish or something?
Hope it gets better as it goes!