|The season 12 star-studded cast and their professional partners get ready to break in their dancing shoes on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" for the long awaited two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. In alphabetical order, with their professional partners, the 11 stars making their dancing debut are:|
* KIRSTIE ALLEY, television and movie star, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his tenth season.
* "PSYCHO" MIKE CATHERWOOD, radio personality, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her fourth season.
* CHRIS JERICHO, WWE star, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her eleventh season
* CHELSEA KANE, Disney star, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his eighth season.
* SUGAR RAY LEONARD, boxing legend, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her seventh season.
* RALPH MACCHIO, movie star, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season.
* PETRA NEMCOVA, supermodel, partners with DMITRY CHAPLIN, who returns for his third season.
* ROMEO, rapper and actor, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fifth season.
* HINES WARD, Super Bowl MVP, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns for her ninth season.
* KENDRA WILKINSON, reality star, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his eighth season.
* WENDY WILLIAMS, talk show host, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his eleventh season.
All 11 couples will dance for the first time on live national television on MONDAY, MARCH 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), with couples either performing the Foxtrot or the Cha Cha Cha. The couple with the lowest combined judges' scores and public votes for their performance will be sent home the following week on the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," TUESDAY, MARCH 29 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).