Now that we’ve all seen the jaw-dropping Hawaii Five-0 season finale promised in our interview with Executive Producer Peter Lenkov and Co-Executive Producer Elwood Reid, I know we’re all probably wondering the same thing – what comes next. Luckily they did give us a few hints and tidbits, and also talked to us about filming the show in general.
First up, here’s what we can expect next season.
– The first episode of next season will resolve the various storylines from the finale, but the impact those incidents had on the characters will continue to affect them.
– Michelle Borth will return next season and join the team full time.
– Fans might be very surprised to see what happens to Wo Fat next season.
– Yes, they would love to have Ed Asner back again.
– They are unsure if there will be another crossover next season. They pointed out that those types of episodes are fun, but also a logistical nightmare – especially with series that are filmed on different continents.
– They are hoping to have James Caan back again next season and report that Caan is interested in coming back, so they have already started plotting out new possible stories for him.
In addition to giving us teasers about last week’s finale and next season, both EP’s also talked about the show in general and what it’s like re-imagining a series based on a show that premiered more than 40 years ago. Read More...