Make sure you're tracking all of fall's coolest new shows; check out our Fall TV Preview now for suggestions!

Somethings wrong with most of the links

Somethings wrong with most of the links, for one they all seem to go back to abc.com, and I keep getting an error message from the shi##y player that, in my case has hardly ever worked when I've tried to play videos from their web player.

Comments

Picture
Feb 3, 2009 5:09PM EST
Well I have a Powerbook G4, pretty fast internet connection, and I do have the plug-in, but it does load like 85% percent of the time just no video and the sound is there. The other 15% of the time it just stops downloading (icon stops spinning) and when it does play the video kinda sucks, and seems out of sync to me. Kind like Megavideo. I just try to find my videos somewhere other then network sites. I just hate it when the links just go straight to the site I'm trying to avoid. That's all. Thanx RachelL!
Picture
RachelL Editor
Jan 29, 2009 4:55PM EST
Hey DosSin. I just checked out some of the ABC links and they seem fine to me. The player takes a little while to load, but once up, is working for me.Are you located in the US and do you have the proper Move plug-in installed (they should prompt you to download it if you don't)? Also do you have a reasonably new machine/fast internet connection because it's definitely one of the more complex players which I think won't work well without a pretty powerful machine and fast connection (for example, on a 4 year old laptop of mine, it crashes it every time).
Want to comment on this post? First, you must log in to your SideReel account!