Favorite scenes from last night's Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere:
1) Dr. Army and Christina gazing into each other's eyes, ending with a total mackdown daddy of a kiss behind closed blinds.
2) Old Meredith and Christina flash-forward after the "Kharmacly Impaled" Christina told Meredith she and Derek will not work out!!! OMG that was fabulously creative
3) "What's going on? Where am I? Somebody help me?"
4) "I'm carrying your child"
5) Bernadette Peters, Kathy Baker, Marriette Hartly
6) Izzy's Dream about Denny walking her to the dance. I love Denny so much!
Things I didn't like:
1) Lexie sniffing George...what is the deal with bff's falling in love with George. This happens to him every time. Maybe he's going to come out gay on the show too?
2) The #12 Storyline, especially with the Chief screaming at Derek about Meredith having too much latitude.
3) Alex and Izzy fighting, again. Haven't we been down this road?
What was your favorite or least-favorite Grey's moment? Did I get any of this wrong?