...I am immediately post-episode and in a 24 coma. Forgive me for not doing a full, verbose, and introspective review. Instead, here are my HOLY SH*T, OMG, JAW-DROPPING, EYE-POPPING, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING moments:
1. Juma's guy killed a guy with a screwdriver.
2. They shot Aaron. They SHOT AARON.
3. When I realized how creepily young all Juma's troopers are.
4. It only takes FIFTEEN MINUTES to break presidential lockdown?! (Amended after I learned they had the code but STILL.)
5. Not the slap of the president, but the hair-flip and glare response.
6. "This is General Juma." Pretty much any time he was on-screen. That man is one scary son-of-a-bitch. (Tony Todd is a BEAST.)
7 (most importantly):
THE ENTIRE SEWER TO ENCOUNTERING BILL SEQUENCE. I was literally on the edge of my seat, hyperventilating, and clutching my face in anticipation for twenty minutes straight. Three different points of view and no loss of pace. Just the most INTENSE viewing experience imaginable.
I have only one thing left to say:
THIS. WAS. SO. F*CKING. AMAZING.