Who doesn't love a good bromance? Whether it's homo-erotic overtones or just a friendship with a lot of love and respect for the other, bromances are a special kind of romance. Normally they're shared between a male and another male, both of whom are straight and play for the right team. We here at Atomic Popcorn (well, mainly me) have decided to take a look at the Top Eleven Bromances in cinema:
11. Point Break - FBI Special Agent Johnny Utah and Bodhi
10. Superbad - Evan and Seth
9. Hot Fuzz - Nicholas Angel and Danny Butterman
8. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Kirk and Spock
7. The Lord of the Rings - Sam and Frodo
6. Clerks - Dante and Randal
Check out the top 5 Bromances in the Movies here.