So I would like to start this Top 10 list off with something I call the 5.. oh who am I kidding. Here are five films that, had I seen them, might have been in my Top 10 List for 2009.
1. Up in the Air Had the chance to interview Reitman and due to family reasons was unable to do it. Also had a chance to see the film weeks in advance and couldn't make it.
2. Fantastic Mr. Fox this is a movie that I am sad I missed. Something special about this world that they have built, and something special about this all-star cast of actors. A truly special (-looking) film.
3. The Hurt Locker I don't know how many folks have said, "Watch this movie it's amazing!" Well, so far, I haven't touched it. I have nothing against it, just matters of time and priority.
4. UP I know, I know, it was amazing. Well, it doesn't interest me in the least but it may have made it into my Top 10 List if I had given it a chance? I don't know!
5. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button looks great, won some awards but eh, not my thing. Long movie that is uh... well, that is why it didn't make it into my Top 10.
Read the full Top 10 Movies of 2009 here.