Does anyone else get the feeling the writters might be gearing up for a love interest plot developing between the detective and Hanna (Ashley Benson)??
If you haven't watched the latest episode, don't read on **SPOILERS**
Anyway, so the reason I'm thinking this is:
1) the towel scene - Hanna's mom felt akward and told him to get dressed b/c Hanna was in the room
2) the weird comment about the handcuffs when he asked Hanna if she wanted a ride to the party "If you don't mind the cruiser, don't worry I won't use handcuffs" Ummm ya, akward
3) he only questioned Hanna - alone. And commented on her weight (saying how she lost some weight ... compliment? idk)
4) the mom just dumped him
5) Hanna just broke up with her boyfriend and he called 'her desperate'
6) all the other girls have love interests, except Hanna (its been that way since the pilot - her b/f kind of came out of nowehere and then it said they'd been together for months ...ok)
7) She still may have an impending charge hanging over her head (stolen sunglasses) and now that the mom dumped him she could still get in trouble
8) and finally he's just really creepy overall lol ... I wouldn't put it past him to come on to her
Anyway, maybe I'm way off base but I'm just wondering if something might happen there. It would be super creepy considering her mom has slept with him! lol