CBR presented a weekly Q&A series with show writers/producers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite, where faithful viewers would ask questions and they would do their best to answer them without spoiling the rest of the season. So here is the gist of it:
01. Episode 3x01 will start moments before Nathan is shot but we will be 4 years in the future.
02. We will meet a new artist who has a similar style as Isaac as well as a familiar subject.
03. Since Adam is immortal and has similar blood traits as Claire it is possible for her to become immortal as well, but the same rules may not apply to Peter.
04. We will see Arthur Patrelli before Episode 3x08 via flashback.
05. Peter does not read Adam's mind, because he believes in goodness, but also because Adam has had 400 years to possibly learn how to stop someone from reading his mind.
06. In regards to healing people with their blood: Peter's power is to "Mimic" powers, but there are limitations to what his blood can do compared to Claire and Adam. the writers ended the answer with: "On the other hand...."
07. This season we will see more of Elle's relationship with Claire. (yay interesting)
08. Peter and Elle will "kinda" meet again.
09. "Sylar did not absorb Candice's power. Or Michelle's. Or Betty's. He will not get her power back when he reboots".
10. In the first hour of the premiere we will learn more about what Sylar does with the brains.
Hope you enjoyed :)