Ah, so amazing to have The Office back!!
From the ridiculous and hilarious return episode, "Dinner Party," what was your favorite Office moment of the night?
* Pam and Jim's AWKWARD tour of Michael and Jan's condo.
* Jim's fake apartment flood and his attempt to leave even without Pam.
* Jan and Michael's outrageous cut-it-with-a-knife tension, "babe."
* Jan's "girl trip" to the kitchen where she dropped the bomb that Michael's said he and Pam dated!
* Dwight CRASHING the dinner party with a creepy old lady date and extra wine glasses, leading to a discussion about Michael's three visectamies... yeeah.
* Angela: "The thought of popping your beets into my mouth makes me want to vomit."
* Michael whispering that Jan may have poisoned the food and Pam's concern Jan may try to poison her, "Michael's former lover."
* Michael busting out his very neon beer sign leading to the inevitable "that's what she said" moment.
* The cops showing up... to a dinner party... and in the explanation, yeah, that's right.
A Dundee was used.
* Dwight: "Michael, you're sleeping with me."
* Jim and Pam hanging out in a parking lot eating burgers and listening to the stolen CD of Jan's weirdo ex-assistant.
OH, what a night. My favorite has to go to Jim and Pam's short though adorable post-dinner party burger dinner. I've missed those kids far too much to love any other moment more!
How about you?
Photo courtesy of blog.wired.com