EW's Ausiello has made his judgement on this years Emmy nominees:
I'm Super-Ecstatic About:
* Best drama nod for Big Love.
* How I Met Your Mother finally breaks into the best comedy category.
* Jeremy Piven gets snubbed for best supporting actor, clearing the way for Neil Patrick Harris' long overdue win.
* Michael J. Fox up for guest actor for Rescue Me.
* Emmy voters make Howie Mandel pay for ruining last year's Emmys by snubbing him for best reality host. Even better: They gave the slot to Amazing Race emcee Phil Keoghan.
* Jim Parsons!
* Jane Krakowski, Tracy Morgan, and Jack McBrayer among 30 Rock's 172 nominations.
* Aaron Paul breaks through for Breaking Bad.
* Supporting comedy nods for two of my favorite Kristins (Wiig and Chenoweth).
* Elisabeth Moss!
Keep reading to find out which nominations/snubs made me want to hit someone in the face sad.
* Entourage gets a nod for its worst season yet.
* Tony Shalhoub.
* Anything involving Boston Legal.
I'm Super-Pissed About:
* Nothing for the final season of The Shield or Walton Goggins.
* Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton get the shaft again. Also unacceptable: No Friday Night Lights for best drama.
* Nothing for Chuck or Zachary Levi.
* The Big Bang Theory is a bust in comedy series category. (But woo-hoo Jim Parsons!)
* Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloe Sevigny, and Ginnifer Goodwin get no love for Big.
* Michael Urie's Ugly snub.
OK, that's my two cents' worth. Now it's your turn. Post your own snappy judgments below.
For a List of major nominees.