we still have six more categories to get through, including the two below -- lead actor and actress in a comedy.
Best Lead Actor (Comedy)
* Alec Baldwin (30 Rock): Ironically, he soared by bringing his loopy character down to earth.
* Kyle Bornheimer (Worst Week): The (super-funny) show didn't last. But let's keep its Everyman star as a souvenir.
* Steve Carell (The Office): With the help of Amy Ryan's Holly, he gave Michael some heart and depth.
* Zachary Levi (Chuck): Who else shifts as easily between comedy, drama, and kung fu? That's right, no one.
* Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory): Revenge of the nerd!
* James Roday (Psych): My sixth sense says this is the underrated comic's year.
Best Lead Actress (Comedy)
* Christina Applegate (Samantha Who?) Made trying to be good look good.
* Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory): Only a real dork would write her off as just another pretty face.
*America Ferrera (Ugly Betty): Deserves major props for hiding the series' signs of wear. Without a poncho, even!
* Tina Fey (30 Rock): I want her to go to there. Again.
* Joanna Garcia (Privileged): If Emmy didn't shun The CW, it'd admit it loved Garcia.
* Eva Longoria-Parker (Desperate Housewives): The most unsung member of the ensemble is also its funniest. Let's give her some love.