Casey and Cappie, Casey and Evan, Casey and Max. Casey seems to have been linked to quite the revolving door of men over the past two seasons. However, in this Monday's season finale she finally chooses the guy she wants to end up with, and the winner is...no one!
She does actually choose Cappie (Scott Michael Foster), but as we reported before, he's not ready to throw himself back into Casey's arms. As Spencer Grammer jokes in the video above, Casey has had many love triangles over the years, with Cappie always spearheading the third point. How will that affect his newly mended friendship with Evan Chambers (Jake McDorman)?
Check out the video to find out what's in store for next season and then read on for the five things you should know about some of your favorite characters in the season finale of Greek, airing Monday on ABC Family.
* Casey: She's single before the end of the episode.
* Cappie: Kappa Tau loses its social calendar, prompting Cappie to throw an "End of the World" party, hence the name of the episode, "At World's End."
* Dale: He's having trouble barring his new girlfriend from taking his purity.
* Frannie: As we teased before, she's leaving CRU, which means the IKI house is no more.
* Rusty: He has his priorities all out of whack, putting Jordan and Kappa Tau before his schoolwork.
Source: E Online