I've been going over the schedule, trying to plan out what Im most likely to watch, and I have to say, it's somewhat disappointing. I was only able to find five shows that I truly do not want to miss.
5. Past Life, Fox, is a drama series in which two detectives investigate whether what is happening to a person today, is a result of their past life.
Im almost positive this one won't last long, but it intrigued me with it's Fringe Like ways.
4. Human Target, FOX, is an action/drama about a man who is private security, his goal, to keep his clients alive at all costs. Based on the DC Comic.
I love the movies based on the Marvel Comics, why wouldn't I love a tv show based on them? And Mark Valley is great.
3. Sons of Tucson, FOX, is a comedy about three young boys who hire a man to play their father while he is in prison.
2. Mercy, NBC, is a medical drama from the POV of the nurses.
Since ER's demise I've been searching for a new medical drama, and one from the point of view of the nurses sounds just right.
1. Community, NBC, is a comedy following a group of misfits in community college.
Joel McHale and Chevy Chase star in this new comedy, it's taken a long time for Chevy to come back to tv, (his recent stint on Chuck probably shocked millions) I can't wait to see him back in action.
What shows are you waiting to see? If you haven't checked out what's coming, you should now, CBS and ABC have picked up more new series this year than they have in quite a long time.