In this last part of our four-part video series with Joss Whedon, the creator of Fox's Dollhouse (Fridays at 9 pm/ET) fields more TVGuide.com reader questions - including one that asks whether the "father of such strong female characters as Buffy fancies himself a feminist." Joss' short answer is yes, though he suspects "a lot of the people who watch Dollhouse will be challenged by that."
Also in this video Q&A:
* Does Whedon have an "ultimate project" he'd like to tackle one day? (I suspect his answer will send minds reeling.)
* Why doesn't Joss shop his shows to Sci Fi Channel versus the networks?
* Who does Joss Whedon gush over the same way that people gush over Joss Whedon?
* Might Joss work with Sarah Michelle Gellar again? (Also: the final word on her "Horrible" cameo.)
* Which Buffy episode does Joss admit was actually made better by network input?