This week's Coolest Moments (aka Top Moments) messed with our minds. The Prisoner made us feel dumb. Jennifer Morrison's departure from House made us sad. And CBS' random acts of pixelation during The Amazing Race made us wonder what they could possibly be hiding. Welcome to TV's Coolest Moments: Dazed and Confused Edition.
12. Worst Reveal: After five head-scratching hours of AMC's The Prisoner, we learn that The Village basically exists inside the brain of Two's wife back in the real world. After Two's son, 11-12, kills his mom and hangs himself, a distraught Two (aka Mr. Curtis) convinces Six and the rest of the villagers that Six is the new leader and 313 is the dreamer whose brain will keep the utopia alive. So Six is No. 1? But he's dressed like Two? Who cares?
11. Best Reveal: How does Sons of Anarchy top Gemma's announcement that she's been raped? A guilt-ridden Tig tells Opie how and why Donna was killed. In a satisfying twist, a raging Opie shows mercy on Stahl and vows to keep the secret from the other brothers for the sake of the club.
10. Least Sincere Invitation: After vigorous prompting by Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin says she would like to have Levi Johnston, the father of her grandson, over for Thanksgiving. "Levi is a part of the family," she says. "This can all work out for good ... we don't have to keep going down this road of controversy and drama."
9. Worst Judgment: Yes, it's always best to tell the truth, but this week on Glee, was it really smart of Finn (I know, nothing about Finn is smart) to take it upon himself to tell Quinn's parents that she's knocked up... in song? For the blessed event, Finn chooses a heinous cover of Paul Anka's already lukewarm "You're Having My Baby." Needless to say, Quinn's folks throw her out of the house.
8. Best History Lesson: On Fringe, Olivia and Peter find evidence that the Observers have been around for a long time. In fact, familiar bald heads have been present at all kinds of historical events, including Marie-Antoinette's beheading, the Boston Massacre, and the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, which started World War I. Worse still, the Observers think the next such major event will involve Olivia.
To Read More Click Here.