So, wow. Last week's episode of Ugly Betty is filled with intrigue, mystery, work dilemmas for Betty and Marc, and even love! It's also awfully intense and pretty sad by the end.
It's a decent followup to last week's amazing runway birth (I mean, it's not like anything was going to top that). It's especially dramatic where the Daniel/Molly and Willi/Connor relationships are concerned, because I've been feeling for a while now that they need to be more than just lovey-dovey . All in all, it's a satisfying hour of TV. So let's talk about it! Just read more.
* Daniel's feeling under the weather, so he checks himself into a luxury hotel to watch cartoons like any publishing scion would do. He also goes on and on about how he thinks he's dying, which I immediately took to be sad foreshadowing of what was to come with Molly.
* More foreshadowing: Connor rocking the baby and talking to Wilhelmina about running away together as a family to a tropical location.
* I love how much YETI there is these days, and Bernadette Peters is cracking me up. She informs her class that Tina Brown would not be the special presenter because the night before, drinks may have been had and "somebody's husband may or may not have grabbed someone's boob."
* Instead the class gets an accounting and budget homework. Uh, woohoo! Marc and Betty don't really understand numbers but "Sports Guy" Matt chimes in that he has an MBA. And half a law degree!
* So Matt totally hits on Betty in front of Marc, which is hysterical. I love when Marc chimes in with "Smooth!" after Matt asks Betty out with a line about grabbing drinks and talking budgets. Sexy!
To Read More Click Here.