British singer Cheryl Cole collapsed at the weekend after contracting deadly disease malaria during a trip to Tanzania last month, according to U.K. reports. The Girls Aloud star sparked fears for her health after fainting during a photoshoot in London on Saturday, July 3.
Initial reports suggested the singer was suffering from exhaustion and a severe stomach bug due to her heavy workload. However, Britain's The Sun reports that the star's illness stems from catching mosquito-borne illness malaria while visiting Africa in June and that she is currently under medics' watch in hospital.
To Read More Click here.