If you're curious, here are last week's Top 10 Shows:
1. Sunday Night Football (Dallas at Green Bay), NBC, 22.2 million
2. House, FOX, 14.8 million
3. 60 Minutes, CBS, 14.6 million
4. Sunday Night Football Pre-Kick, NBC, 14 million
5. Fringe, FOX, 13.3 million
6. 60th Annual Emmy Awards, ABC, 12.3 million
7. America's Got Talent (Wednesday), NBC, 12.2 million
8. Football Night in America (Part 3), NBC, 10.9 million
9. CSI, CBS, 10.2 million
10. America's Got Talent (Thursday), NBC, 10 million
Also, turns out that those Emmys were only the 2nd least watched in Emmy History (sigh of relief).
And thank goodness for NBC that they have football/reality shows, as it appears to be the only thing on the network that people watch in decent numbers...
Are you surprised by what the most popular shows in America are or do these numbers make sense to you?